Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Hair Restoring & Strengthening Shampoo 13 fl oz
Lather up with this precious blend containing argan oil of Morocco, to help restore and strengthen your locks to silky perfection. It will help protect your hair from styling, without any sulfates or parabens.
Apply shampoo generously to wet hair, massage into a lather through to ends, then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with conditioner. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.
- Smooth and Shine
Similar Collections To Explore
~95% of the formula is selected to gently cleanse hair and provide an amazing product experience
4% of the formula is selected to protect the product
<1% Fragrance and Colorants
Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: This surfactant provides gentle cleansing to remove dirt and oil without stripping hair of its natural oil and moisture content.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Provides gentle cleansing to avoid stripping hair of its natural oils and moisture content. It is naturally derived from coconut.
- Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate: Provides mild cleansing and protection against hair damage. It is naturally derived from potatoes.
- Laureth-4: Provides gentle cleansing to avoid stripping hair of its natural oils and moisture content. It is naturally derived from plant-based oils.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil: Formulated with a blend of cold-pressed Moroccan argan oil to help revive hair. Naturally derived from argan seeds.
- Glycol Distearate: Gives the formula a pearlized appearance and helps hair feel softer. Naturally derived from plant-based oils.
Polyquaternium-22: A conditioning agent that facilitates wet hair combing and helps protect from breakage and frizz.
- Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate: Enhances deposition of other conditioning agents contributing to enhanced hair softness and moisturization. Naturally derived from Safflower oil.
PEG-7 Amodimethicone: A conditioning agent that helps boost hair shine.
Polyquaternium-39: A conditioning agent that facilitates dry and wet hair combing and helps protect from breakage and frizz.
Water (Aqua): Helps provide desired consistency and supports optimal application experience.
This group of ingredients has been carefully chosen to work together to maintain high quality by helping
prevent the formula from separating, losing its texture, or growing mold and bacteria.
PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide: Helps achieve ideal formula thickness to support a rich product
PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate: Helps achieve ideal formula thickness to support a rich product
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer: Helps provide desired consistency and supports optimal
Propylene Glycol: Helps with formula stability to guarantee product performance.
Hexylene Glycol: Reduces formula viscosity to provide excellent application.
- Citric Acid: Used to create the ideal pH, balanced to be gentle on hair and scalp. Naturally
derived from corn, sugar, or starch
- Sodium Citrate: Used to create the ideal pH, balanced to be gentle on hair and scalp. Naturally
derived from corn, sugar, or starch.
Sodium Hydroxide: Used to create the ideal pH, balanced to be gentle on hair and scalp. Inorganic,
derived from saltwater electrolysis.
Sodium Benzoate: Our synthetic ingredient helps keep products free from harmful bacteria and mold
growth. It can also be naturally found in cinnamon.
Fragrance (Parfum): Our formulators have designed this special blend of fragrances to create memories
and minimize fragrance allergens and irritants. The citrus-fresh and floral-green scent makes lathering
up an all-around sensory experience that leaves locks with an irresistibly good smell.
Yellow 5 (CI 19140) or Tartrazine: It is a synthetic lemon-yellow colorant, that is commonly used in hair
and skin care products.
Red 40 (CI 16035) or Allura red: It is a synthetic red colorant, that is commonly used in hair and skin care
* As per ISO 16128.
While OGX strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we
cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please
refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients