Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner 13 fl oz
≈$5.99Add to cart
Indulge your senses and your hair. This renewing formula helps strengthen and soften all at once, smoothing your locks into their silkiest potential.
After shampooing, apply conditioner generously to hair, working through to ends. Wait 3-5 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse immediately. For best results use in conjunction with other OGX products.
- Smooth and Shine
Connect at @OGX_Beauty
Review Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner 13 fl oz
Similar Collections To Explore
96% of the formula is selected to help protect your hair
~3% of the formula is selected to protect the product
<1% Fragrance and Colorants
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil: Formulated with a blend of cold-pressed Moroccan argan oil to help revive hair. Naturally derived from argan seeds.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Helps provide desired consistency and supports optimal application experience. Contributes to hair softness. Naturally derived from coconut oil or other plant-based oils.
- Cetyl Alcohol: Helps provide desired consistency and supports optimal application experience. Contributes to hair softness. Naturally derived from coconut oil or other plant-based oils.
Behentrimonium Chloride: Facilitates hair combing and increases hair manageability. It is also partially derived from coconut oil.
- Glycerin: This ingredient works with other ingredients to leave hair feeling moisturized. Naturally derived from vegetable oil.
PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate: Facilitates hair combing, increases hair manageability, and boosts shine.
Polyquaternium-47: Increases hair manageability and helps protect from heat damage and frizz. Synthetic
Dimethicone: A conditioning agent that helps provide hair shine and softness. Synthetic.
Water (Aqua): Helps provide desired consistency and supports optimal application experience
This group of ingredients has been carefully chosen to work together to maintain high quality by helping prevent the formula from separating, losing its texture, or growing mold and bacteria.
Steareth-20: Supports formula stability to guarantee product performance.
Disodium EDTA: Helps with formula stability to guarantee formula performance is maintained. Synthetic.
Isopropyl Alcohol: Helps provide desired consistency and supports optimal application experience. Synthetic.
- Citric Acid: Used to create the ideal pH, balanced to be gentle on hair and scalp. Naturally derived from corn, sugar, or starch.
Sodium Hydroxide: Used to create the ideal pH, balanced to be gentle on hair and scalp. Inorganic, derived from saltwater electrolysis.
Sodium Benzoate: Our synthetic ingredient helps keep products free from harmful bacteria and mold growth. It can also be naturally found in cinnamon.
Fragrance (Parfum): Our formulators have designed this special blend of fragrances to create memories and minimize fragrance allergens and irritants. The citrus-fresh and floral-green scent makes conditioning an all-around sensory experience that leaves locks with an irresistibly good smell.
Yellow 5 (CI 19140) or Tartrazine: It is a synthetic lemon-yellow colorant, that is commonly used in hair and skin care products.
Red 40 (CI 16035) or Allura red: It is a synthetic red colorant, that is commonly used in hair and skin care
* As per ISO 16128.
While OGX strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we
cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please
refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients