Last updated July 6, 2017
Website Intended Audience
This Website is intended for and directed to residents of United States. This Website is not intended for anyone under the age of 13.
THE INFORMATION INCLUDING ANY, ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS ON THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR EDUCTIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. IT IS NOT INTENDED AS MEDICAL OR HEALTHCARE ADVICE, OR TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PROBLEM. IT IS ALSO NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER FAMILIAR WITH YOUR UNIQUE FACTS. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROVIDER REGARDING ANY MEDICAL CONDITION AND BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW TREATMENT. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO THE ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS AND CAVEATS THAT MAY APPEAR THROUGHOUT THE WEBSITE.
WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR OTHER MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE. WHILE WE STRIVE TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND UP-TO-DATE, WE DO NOT GIVE ANY ASSURANCES, AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RELATED TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
You may not copy, change or reuse the Website, any updates to them or any part of them including the software incorporated in them.
In addition, you agree not to: use this Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair this Website, or interfere with any other use of this Website, including, any user’s ability to engage in real-time activities through this Website; (ii) use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access this Website for any purpose, including to scrape, data mine, monitor or copy any of the material on this Website; (iii) use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Website, or to engage in any other unauthorized purpose without the express prior written consent of Site Owner; (iv) otherwise use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Website; or (v) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Your Account and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password(s) and for restricting access to your computer, and for all activities that occur under your Account or password. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your Account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and/or password(s) and any other breach of security relating to the Site. You agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete and that you will keep such information up to date by notifying us of any changes.
When you first register to use the Website you may be prompted to create a password. You must keep your password secret and not give it to anyone else or let them use your account. You must not use anyone else’s password or account. You must inform us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of or access to your password or account. We will not be responsible if you suffer any harm or loss because you do not keep your password secret, if you let someone else use your account, if you use someone else’s password or account, or if you become aware of or suspect unauthorized use of your password or account but do not tell us promptly
Privacy and Consent to Use Data
Compliance With Laws
You agree to comply with all applicable local laws regarding your use of the website, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission.
Purchasing Items from Site Owner
Site Owner attempts to describe the items available on the website as accurately as possible and depict the most up-to-date product packaging available. Site Owner does not warrant that product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free, or that product packaging depicted on the site will match the actual product that you receive. If a product described on the website is not as described when you receive it, or the packaging on the site does not match the product you receive, your sole remedy is to return it to us in unused and undamaged condition in accordance with our Returns Policy, which is listed in the website under Help & FAQs.
Order Acceptance and Shipment
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We may require additional information regarding your order if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete it. Once a properly completed order is received and authorization of your form of payment is received, we will promptly locate the item(s) you have ordered to place them in line for shipment. If, for some reason, we determine that we cannot ship your item within thirty (30) days following our receipt of a properly completed order, we will cancel your order and advise you of such action. The Website does not accept orders from dealers, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell items offered on the Website.
Pricing Errors and Omissions
Please be aware that prices, availability and other purchase terms are subject to change without prior notice. We make every effort to insure the accuracy of the information on the Web Site and when errors are discovered, we will correct them. Be advised that Site Owner reserves the right to revoke any stated offer to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card has been charged. If we discover an error after your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, your credit card will be refunded the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email or other communication method if your order has been canceled.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from the Website are delivered to shipment carriers. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
You may return items to the Website in accordance with our Returns Policy as listed in the Web Site Help & FAQs.
When you communicate with us through the Website or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically, subject to local privacy, and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication.
We have created, or may create in the future, certain areas, such as message boards and chat rooms, within the Website where members can upload and share their thoughts, comments, product reviews, pictures, videos and the like with other members (collectively, “Forums”). These Forums may be available to registered members of the Website only. To help ensure that the text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, messages, posts, data, information, or other materials posted by users (collectively, the “User Content”) is beneficial for the greater community, we have established some basic rules for everyone to follow.
In addition, if a Forum is provided within the Website, it may allow users to post questions to be answered by experts engaged by us. Where applicable, these experts are paid by us for their time in responding to members’ questions, but the opinions they express are their own. We are providing access to the experts and their guidance in the Forum solely as an informational and educational service to members of the Website.
Our policy for this Website is to review User Content, as far as practical, either before or after such User Content is posted. Pre-moderation means that the User Content will not be posted to the Forum and cannot be accessed or viewed by other Website members until we have reviewed it and determined that the User Content is suitable for posting to the Forum. This process also means that User Content submitted for posting will not be posted in real time and may never be posted if we determine that it is unsuitable for the Website. Post-moderation means that User Content will be reviewed by us once it is already posted on the Website. Post-moderated User Content that Site Owner determines does not comply with these Terms or is otherwise unsuitable for the Website will be removed from the Website, without notice to the User.
User Content must be appropriate for the Forum. Without limiting the reasons for which User Content may be rejected by us, we may reject, edit or remove any User Content that does not comply with any Community Guidelines that we provide, which you must read prior to posting any User Content on the Website.
By submitting User Content for posting at a Forum, you also (1) confirm that you are entitled to post or transmit User Content; (2) agree that you are solely responsible for all User Content that you submit for posting; and (3) grant to Site Owner and its affiliated entities an irrevocable, worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, transferable, royalty-free right and license to use, your User Content in any way on the Website and on any other Website owned or operated by Site Owner or its affiliates (as well as on any social media sites associated with the Site Owner or its affiliates).
We are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in or derived from any User Content for any purpose whatsoever, including developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. Therefore please do not submit or send to us any ideas, suggestion or materials that you wish to keep confidential or for which you expect to receive compensation. You will not have any claim against us with respect to any use or non-use of User Content, When you submit User Content, you understand that we will have the right, but not the obligation, to use, display and publish your name, photograph, likeness, voice, performance, biographical information and/or statements, throughout the world in perpetuity on the Website and on any affiliate or successor Website or social media channels owned or operated by us or our affiliates. If we make use of any of these rights, you understand and agree that you shall not receive any other consideration, payment, notification or credit, nor will you have any approval over how Site Owner uses them.
You acknowledge that the Forums contain the opinions and views of other users. You acknowledge further that we are not responsible for the accuracy of any User Content on the Website. You understand and agree that all User Content is the sole responsibility of the person who posted the Content. You understand and agree that you will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content.
We reserve the right at any time to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your ability to upload User Content and/or your ability to access User Content with or without notice, at our sole discretion. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuance of acceptance of User Content.
Remember that all User Content you submit to the Website through a mobile device will be stored on that mobile device. The security and safety of your mobile device, and the information and materials contained on it, as well as any password you use on your device and to access the Website are your sole responsibility.
Storage of User Content
We may impose a maximum amount of storage for User Content on the Website. We are not responsible for any loss or harm you may suffer as a result of any deletion or failure to store any messages, communications or other User Content associated with maintaining the maximum amount of storage.
Disclaimer of Warranties With Respect to Use of Website
THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SITE OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, LEGAL OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SITE OWNER DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. SITE OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS USED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SITE OWNER OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THESE DISCLAIMERS DO NOT EXCLUDE ANY PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS, STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS, DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH PERSONAL INJURY OR RESULTING FROM COMPANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, RECKLESSNESS, FRAUD, OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
Limitations of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SITE OWNER, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MANDATARIES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR AGGRAVATED DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF INCOME, SAVING OR PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM (1) THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, ITEMS, OR WEBSITES; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA (INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION); (4) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT SITE OWNER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY HEREIN, DO NOT EXCLUDE ANY PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS, STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS, DAMAGES ASSOCIATED WITH PERSONAL INJURY OR RESULTING FROM COMPANY INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, RECKLESSNESS, FRAUD, OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE.
The trademarks and brand names displayed on this Website are the property of Site Owner, its affiliates or third party owners. You may not use or display any trademarks or service marks owned by Site Owner without our prior written consent. You may not use or display any other trademarks or service marks displayed on this Website without the permission of their owners.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
We ask our users to respect the intellectual property of others. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512, we have designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement who can be reached through the “Contact Us” section of this website (located here: https://www.ccc-consumercarecenter.com/UCUConfiguration?id=a0758000007KQ5V) if filled out further to the process outlined in paragraphs 1-6 below, via the phone numbers listed on our Contact Us page, and/or via a letter with the below six (6) pieces of information sent to the following address: Copyright Complaint c/o Consumer Care Center 199 Grandview Road, Skillman, NJ 08558.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information through the process described below:
- A listing of the accurate First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Physical Address of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- If using the “Contact Us” page, selection of the “Concern or Complaint” option under the “Subject of Email” section of the form.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed with an original signature. If submitting via our “Contact Us” form, please provide this information in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form, including an electronic signature at the end of your description (e.g., /name/);
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website (including a specific link/URL where possible);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, to be included in the complaint, or if using the form, to be included in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf, to be included in the complaint letter, or if using the form, to be included in the “Question or Comment” section of the “Contact Us” form (which will contain your “electronic signature” as required in item three (3) above).
Upon receipt of the notification containing all of the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- We shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- We shall forward the notification to such alleged infringer (“Subscriber”); and
- We shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
Modification or Suspension of the Website
We will make reasonable efforts to make the Website available but we may from time to time need to interrupt, restrict, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Website or parts of it without notice. We will not be responsible for any harm or loss you may suffer as a result of such actions.
Links to Third Party Sites
This provision does not require you to indemnify Site Owner for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Website.
Modifications to these Terms
Severability of Agreement
All Sections shall survive the termination of the right to use the Website.
Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes and Choice of Law
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY – IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT AND TO HAVE A JURY HEAR YOUR CLAIMS. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
WE BOTH AGREE TO ARBITRATE: You and Site Owner agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms through final and binding arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Site Owner’s intellectual property rights (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights). Under such circumstances Site Owner may bring a lawsuit solely for injunctive relief to stop unauthorized use or abuse of the Site, or intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights) without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above.
WHAT IS ARBITRATION: Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court and seeks to resolve disputes more quickly. Instead of a judge or a jury, the case will be decided by a neutral arbitrator who has the power to award the same damages and relief that a court can. If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision shall be severed, and the remaining arbitration terms shall be enforced.
ARBITRATION PROCEDURES: The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute resolution provision. Arbitration shall be initiated through JAMS. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be referred to and finally determined by arbitration in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures in front of one arbitrator. If there is a conflict between JAMS Rules and the rules set forth in this TOU, the rules set forth in this TOU will govern. The JAMS Rules and instructions for how to initiate an arbitration are available from JAMS at http://www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267. To initiate arbitration, you or Site Owner must do the following things:
(1) Write a demand for Arbitration. The demand must include a description of the Claim and the amount of damages sought to be recovered. You can find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at www.jamsadr.com.
(2) Send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration, plus the appropriate filing fee to: JAMS to your local JAMS office or to JAMS, Two Embarcadero Center, Suite 1500, San Francisco, CA 94111
(3) Send one copy of the Demand for Arbitration to the other party.
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS Rules. If travelling to New York is a burden, you may participate in the arbitration by phone or via document submission to the fullest extent allowable by the arbitrator. Each party will bear their own costs of arbitration unless the arbitrator directs that bearing such costs would be an undue burden and in that case, we will pay for your portion of the arbitration administrative costs (but not your attorneys’ fees). Arbitration under this agreement shall be held in the United States in New York, NY under New York law without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The arbitration may award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive relief). Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
AUTHORITY OF ARBITRATOR: The arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Site Owner, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the Arbitration Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Site Owner.
NO CLASS ACTIONS: You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed.
WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and Site Owner in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND ABC WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
In any circumstances where the Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes permits the parties to litigate in court, these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, excluding its conflict of law rules. You further expressly consent and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of a court of competent jurisdiction located in the state of New Jersey.
The sections on limitation of liability, disclaimer of warranties and indemnification do not apply to New Jersey residents.
The information on the Website is intended only for use by residents of the United States. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements, or medical practices that differ from those in the United States.
Last Updated November 9, 2017
Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) carefully. By using the Services (as defined below)], you agree to this Agreement. We recommend that you print a copy of this Agreement for future reference. We retain the right to make changes, as outlined below.
This Agreement is between you and Vogue International LLC (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our”) concerning your use of the enUS OGX Beauty site located at www.ogxbeauty.com (the “Site”) or the mobile software application in connection with which you are accessing this Agreement (the “App” or “application”) (collectively, the “Services”).
THIS WEBSITE OR APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OLD, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR APPLICATION OR PROVIDE THE COMPANY WITH ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE 13 OR OLDER BUT NOT OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT, YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU AND YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF THIS SITE INCLUDES THE ABILITY TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, IN ORDER TO UTILIZE THE PURCHASING FUNCTION, YOU MUST BE THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE.
If you are using the Services on behalf of, or for the benefit of, any organization with which you are associated, then you agree to THE TERMS OF this Agreement on behalf of yourself and such organization, and you confirm that you have the legal authority to bind such organization to this Agreement. References to “you” and “your” in this Agreement will refer to both you and any such organization.
1. Our Right to Make Changes. We may change this Agreement from time to time for valid reasons (e.g., to reflect a change in the law) by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means and by making available a revised Agreement through the Services. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Agreement incorporating such changes or otherwise notified you of such changes. Your use of the Services following any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The “Last Updated” legend above indicates when this Agreement was last changed.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Services for valid reasons (e.g., to reflect changes in the relevant laws, to protect the security of the site or mobile software application, or to implement reasonable technical adjustments and improvements); charge, modify, or waive any fees required to use the Services where reasonably necessary; or offer opportunities to some or all users, at our sole discretion. We will seek to notify you by reasonable means of (i) any modifications that will have a material adverse effect on the use of the Services, taken as a whole; and (ii) any material increase in the fees charged by us to use the Services.
3. Jurisdictional Issues. The Services may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions. Any use of the Services is at your own risk, and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in doing so. We may limit the availability of the Services at any time, in whole or in part, to any person or geographic area that we choose, in our sole discretion, for valid reasons (e.g., to comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements, to protect the security of the site or mobile software application or to implement reasonable technical adjustments).
4. Acceptable Use and Rules of Conduct. You must not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Services any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libelous or fraudulent; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Services any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment (each, a “Virus”).
- Use the Services for any commercial purpose, including use for your commercial purposes or any commercial purposes that will benefit you in any way.
- Use the Services for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Collect information about users of the Services in any way, including through reverse engineering.
- Interfere with the operation of the Services or the servers or networks used to make the Services available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Services, or violate any requirement or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Services.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Services except as expressly authorized under this Agreement, without our express prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Services, except where such restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Services.
- Incorporate any portion of the Services into any product or service, without our express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store Services content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Services’ content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Services, without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and subject to compliance with any instructions posted in the robots.txt file located in the root directory of the Services, we grant to the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Services for the sole purpose of (and solely to the extent necessary for) creating publicly available, searchable indices of such materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We reserve the right to revoke such permission either generally or in specific cases, at any time and without notice.
You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware, telecommunications and other services needed for you to use the Services.
5. Products. The Services may make available listings, descriptions and images of goods or services or related coupons or discounts (collectively, “Products”), as well as references and links to Products. We attempt to describe the items available on the website or application as accurately as possible, and depict the most up-to-date product packaging available. We make no warranties or representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity or timeliness of such listings, descriptions or images (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein) or that product packaging depicted will match the actual Product that you receive. Such information and the availability of any Product are subject to change at any time without notice. If a Product is not as described when you receive it, or the packaging on the site does not match the Product you receive, your sole remedy is to return the Product to us in unused and undamaged condition in accordance with our Returns Policy, which is listed on the website under Customer Service.
6. Transactions. You may be able to purchase Products through the Services (a “Transaction”). If you wish to make a Transaction, you must supply certain information, such as your credit card number and address. You confirm that you have the right to use any method of payment that you submit. Verification of information, or additional information, may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws regarding the purchase and use of any Product.
We reserve the right, including without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of or discontinue the availability of any Product; to impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, discount or other promotion; to bar any user from making any Transaction; and to refuse to provide any user with any Product. The website or application does not accept orders from dealers, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell items offered on the website or application. Refunds and exchanges are subject to our applicable refund and exchange policies. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the Services, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred, including applicable charges for shipping, handling and taxes. Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card or other method of payment has been charged. If we discover an error after your credit card or other method of payment has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, you will be refunded the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email or other communication method if your order has been canceled.
Once a properly completed order is received and authorization of your form of payment is received, we will promptly locate the item(s) you have ordered to place them in line for shipment. If, for some reason, we determine that we cannot ship your item within thirty (30) days following our receipt of a properly completed order, we will cancel your order and advise you of such action.
Products may be shipped to an address designated by you, so long as such address is complete and complies with any shipping restrictions contained on the Services. All Transactions are made pursuant to a shipment contract, and, as a result, risk of loss and title for Products pass to you upon our delivery of the Products to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
7. Registration. You may need to register to use the Services. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide. Your user name and password are for your personal use only. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials and for restricting access to your mobile device, computer, and/or other means of accessing this website or application. We are not responsible for any use of your credentials caused by your failure to keep them confidential. Solely you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, either with or without your knowledge. You must promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your credentials or account of which you become aware. We recommend that, to the extent you access this website or application via a mobile device, you password protect said device.
8. Profiles and Forums. You may be permitted to make available certain information or materials (each, a “Submission”) in connection with the Services, including on profile pages or interactive features. We have no control over and are not responsible for any use or misuse by any third party of Submissions or for your interactions with other users. Users are ultimately responsible for their own actions. If you choose to make your personal or other information publicly available through the Services, you do so at your own risk.
9. Our Right to Use Submissions. You own your Submissions. For each Submission, you grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify, store and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission and to contact you about such Submission, including your name and location, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials, and advertising in connection with pictures/videos).
In addition, if you provide to us any ideas, proposals or suggestions (“Feedback”), we will deem such Feedback a Submission. You agree that Feedback is not confidential and that your provision of it is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and does not place us under any obligation in respect of such Feedback.
You confirm that (a) you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses in this section, (b) your Submissions are complete and accurate, and (c) your Submissions and your provision of them to us are not fraudulent or otherwise in breach of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive (and consent to us performing any acts or omissions in relation to your Submissions and associated materials that may be inconsistent with) any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding your Submission that you may have under any applicable law.
11. Your Right to Use the Services. Subject to your compliance with, and solely for the duration of, this Agreement: (a) you may view one copy of the website on any single device, solely for your personal, non-commercial use; (b) we permit you, on a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, to install and use the website or application on a device that you own or control, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The application is licensed (not sold) to you. If you fail to comply with this Agreement, you must immediately cease using the App and delete it from your device. You are responsible for keeping your device secure and protecting it appropriately.
12. Company’s Proprietary Rights. We and our suppliers own the Services, which are protected by proprietary rights and laws, including all of our brand names, trademarks and service marks and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, “Marks”) on the Services not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our Marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained in the Services should be construed as granting any right to use any Marks without the express prior written consent of the owner.
13. Third Party Materials; Links. The Services may allow access to third-party information, products, services and other materials, including Submissions (collectively, “Third Party Materials”), and including any access via links. We do not control or endorse, and are not responsible for, any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials at any time. Your access or use of Third Party Materials is at your own risk and is subject to any additional terms, conditions and policies applicable to such materials.
14. Disclaimer of Warranties. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Services are made available to you on an “As Is,” “Where Is” and “Where Available” basis, without any warranties or conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory.
We disclaim all warranties with respect to the Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and title.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, and subject to any applicable terms and conditions or policies applicable to the use of third party materials as set out in Section 13, third party materials are made available to you on an “As Is,” “Where Is” and “Where Available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We disclaim all warranties with respect to third party materials.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we make no representation or warranty that the Services will be secure, that any user name, password or other security measure that you may use or allow others to use in connection with the Services will prevent unauthorized access to your Services account or related information, or that your Services Account or related information will not be accessed or misused by any third party.
All disclaimers of any kind in this agreement (including in this section and elsewhere in this Agreement) are made for the benefit of both Company and its affiliates and their respective shareholders, Stockholders, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers and service providers, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively, the “Company Parties”).
While we take reasonable steps to try to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the Services, we cannot guarantee that they are or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to them will be uninterrupted. The Services may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that conflict with this Agreement. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Services. If you become aware of any such alteration, contact us at DomainCentral@its.jnj.com with a description of such alteration and its location on the Services.
15. Limitation of Liability.
Nothing in this Agreement restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any mandatory statutory consumer rights under applicable law.
With respect to any conditions, warranties or guarantees that cannot be excluded under applicable statutes, to the extent permitted by applicable law, our liability is limited (at our option) to the resupply or refund of the cost of the relevant portion of the Services.
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law: (a) we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind, or losses that were not reasonably foreseeable to you or us at the time you agreed to this Agreement, in each case arising out of or in connection with the Services or this Agreement, and under any contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other theory (collectively, “Indirect Losses”). Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both you and we knew it might happen.
without limiting the foregoing, we will not be liable for Indirect Losses of any kind resulting from your use of or inability to use the Services or from any Products or Third Party Materials, including from any Virus that may be transmitted in connection therewith.
the Company Parties do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. this includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, for gross negligence or willful behavior, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Our maximum aggregate liability for all damages, losses and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Services or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will not exceed the greater of (a) the total amount, if any, paid by you to us to use the Services; and (b) ten United States dollars ($10).
All limitations of liability of any kind in this Agreement (including in this section and elsewhere in this Agreement) are made for the benefit of both Company and the Company Parties.
With respect to any conditions, warranties or guarantees that cannot be excluded under statute, to the extent permitted under applicable law, our liability is limited (at our option) to the resupply or refund of the cost of relevant services.
16. Third Party Claims. If we are sued by a third party as a result of your breach of this Agreement or your infringement of any third-party right, then, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will be responsible for all liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Company Parties.
17. Termination. You may stop using the Services, and thereby terminate this Agreement, at any time. We may terminate or suspend your use of the Services if you do not comply with this Agreement, engage in any fraud or abuse, or if you or anyone using your account makes any misrepresentation to us. Where reasonable under the circumstances, we will provide you with at least twenty-four (24) hours’ prior notice of termination or suspension, provided that if we reasonably believe that you have materially breached this Agreement, we may immediately terminate or suspend you. Upon any termination or suspension, your right to use the Services will immediately cease, and we may, without liability to you or any third party, immediately deactivate or delete your user name, password and account, and all associated materials, without obligation to provide further access to such materials. The Preamble and Sections 2-10, 12-17, and 20-24 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
18. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. Unless otherwise prescribed by local law, this Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location. All disputes between you and us arising out of or related to the Services or this Agreement, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory and including non-contractual disputes or claims, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States courts located in the State of New Jersey and you waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
19. Filtering. Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that may be harmful to or inappropriate for minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections (which we do not endorse) is available from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_content-control_software_and_providers.
20. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Services, please send an e-mail to DomainCentral@its.jnj.com. You may also contact us by using the “Contact Us” link provided on the site. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
21. Copyright Infringement Claims. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Services infringe your copyright, you may write to us by mail, e-mail or fax and request that we remove such material or block access to it. Please be precise about the identity and location of the allegedly infringing materials. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, you may send us a written counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must be sent as follows: by e-mail to DomainCentral@its.jnj.com; or by fax to 732-524-6341. In the United States, the Company’s Agent for complaints related to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is as follows:
Trademark Law Department
Johnson & Johnson
One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
New Brunswick, NJ 08933
This contact information may also be used to contact us about copyright infringement claims in jurisdictions outside of the United States.
22. Export Controls. The Services are subject to U.S. export controls restrictions. We will not knowingly make the Services available to you if you are, and you confirm that you are not, (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a U.S. government embargo or trade sanction (currently Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Syria, and the Crimea region of Ukraine) (see http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx for more information on U.S. sanctions); or (b) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users (for example, including the “Specially Designated Nationals” list available at http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/SDN-List/Pages/default.aspx).
23. Forward-Looking Statements. Statements appearing on the Services that concern us, our affiliates or our and their management and that are not historical facts are “Forward-Looking Statements.” Forward-Looking Statements are only predictions, and actual future events may differ materially from those discussed in any Forward-Looking Statement. Various external factors and risks affect our operations, markets, products, services and prices. These factors and risks are described in our current annual report filed with the SEC and in other filings we make with the SEC. You can access our most recent SEC filings via the SEC EDGAR system located at www.sec.gov, or you may obtain these filings directly from us at no charge. We disclaim any obligation or responsibility to update, revise or supplement any Forward-Looking Statement or any other statements appearing on the Services.
24. Other Important Terms. This Agreement does not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. This Agreement is between you and us. Except as set forth in Sections 14, 15 and 24, no other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from this Agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under this Agreement without our prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under this Agreement without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under this Agreement will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term “including” or variations thereof in this Agreement shall be construed as if followed by the phrase “without limitation.” This Agreement, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and, in the absence of fraud, supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and us relating to such subject matter. Notices to you (including notices of changes to this Agreement) may be made via posting to the Services or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Neither party will be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
25. Terms Required by Apple. In addition to your agreement with the foregoing terms and conditions, and notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the following provisions apply with respect to your use of any version of the application compatible with the iOS operating system of Apple Inc. (“Apple”). Apple is not a party to this Agreement and does not own and is not responsible for the application. Apple is not providing any warranty for the application except, if applicable, to refund the purchase price for it. Apple is not responsible for maintenance or other support services for the application and shall not be responsible for any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses with respect to the application, including any third-party product liability claims, claims that the application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, and claims with respect to intellectual property infringement. Any inquiries or complaints relating to the use of the application, including those pertaining to intellectual property rights, must be directed to Company in accordance with the “Information or Complaints” section above. The license you have been granted herein is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on an Apple-branded product that runs Apple’s iOS operating system and is owned or controlled by you, or as otherwise permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in Apple’s App Store Terms of Service. In addition, you must comply with the terms of any third-party agreement applicable to you when using the application, such as your wireless data service agreement. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement and, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof; notwithstanding the foregoing, Company’s right to enter into, rescind or terminate any variation, waiver or settlement under this Agreement is not subject to the consent of any third party.
© Vogue International LLC. 2018. All rights reserved.
© Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS 2018. Dernière mise à jour le : 29 juin 2018.
© Johnson & Johnson Ελλάς Καταναλωτικά Προϊόντα Α.Ε.Ε. 2018
O παρών διαδικτυακός τόπος δημοσιεύεται από τo Τμήμα Καταναλωτικών προϊόντων της Johnson & Johnson Ελλάς Καταναλωτικά Προϊόντα Α.Ε.Ε., η οποία είναι εξ ολοκλήρου υπεύθυνη για το περιεχόμενό του.
O παρών διαδικτυακός τόπος προορίζεται για χρήση επισκεπτών από την Ελλάδα. Με την πρόσβαση και την προσπέλαση της παρούσας ιστοσελίδας δηλώνετε την πλήρη συγκατάθεσή σας στο Νομικό μας Σημείωμα και στην Πολιτική Απορρήτου.
Αυτός ο δικτυακός τόπος περιλαμβάνει συνδέσεις προς ιστότοπους όπου δεν ισχύει η Πολιτική Απορρήτου μας. Σας συνιστούμε να διαβάζετε προσεκτικά την πολιτική απορρήτου σε κάθε ιστότοπο που επισκέπτεστε.
Τελευταία ενημέρωση στις 27 Ιουλίου 2018
©Johnson & Johnson do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. 2017. Todos os direitos reservados.
Este site é de propriedade da Johnson & Johnson do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda., única responsável por seu conteúdo, e destina-se a residentes no Brasil.
Data de última atualização: 22 de novembro de 2017.
© Johnson & Johnson Inc. 2018
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Inc., which is solely responsible for its content. This site is intended for visitors from Canada only.
Last Updated: Feb 23, 2018
© Johnson & Johnson, S.A. 2018.
Este sitio web ha sido publicado por Johnson & Johnson, S.A. que es el único responsable de su contenido. Todas las marcas comerciales de terceros utilizadas son propiedad de sus respectivos propietarios. El sitio se dirige a residentes en España únicamente. Última actualización: Septiembre de 2017.
Este sitio de internet puede proporcionar enlaces a otros sitios en los que no resulta aplicable nuestra política de privacidad. Le invitamos a consultar la política de privacidad de cada sitio que visite.
© Johnson & Johnson Limitada 2018.
Este site é publicado pela Divisão de Produtos para o Consumidor da Johnson & Johnson Limitada, que tem a exclusiva responsabilidade pelo seu conteúdo. As marcas comerciais de terceiros aqui mencionadas são marcas comerciais dos respetivos proprietários. Este site destina-se apenas ao público português. Última actualização: Março de 2018.
Este site contém ligações para outros sites aos quais não se aplica a mesma Política de Privacidade. Sugerimos-lhe que se informe sempre da Política de Privacidade dos sites que visita. PT/MLT/16-1137
© Johnson & Johnson S.A. de C.V. 2018 | Todos los derechos reservados.
Este sitio es publicado por Johnson & Johnson S.A. de C.V. quien es absolutamente responsable de sus contenidos. El sitio está destinado a visitantes de México, Colombia, Ecuador, Perú, Chile, Panamá, Venezuela, Guatemala y Costa Rica.
Última actualización: Abril 01, 2018
© Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. 2018.
Questo sito è pubblicato da Johnson & Johnson S.p.A., unico responsabile dei contenuti, ed è destinato ai visitatori residenti in Italia.
Ultimo aggiornamento del sito: May 31, 2018.
Diese Webseite wird veröffentlicht von der Johnson & Johnson GmbH, die die alleinige Verantwortung für deren Inhalt trägt. Die Website dient Besuchern aus Deutschland.
© Johnson & Johnson GmbH 2002 – 2018. Letzte Änderung am 24.05.2018
© Johnson & Johnson Limited, 2018. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Limited which is solely responsible for its contents. This site is intended for visitors from United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland audience.
© ООО «Джонсон & Джонсон», Россия, 2018 г. Этот сайт принадлежит компании ООО «Джонсон & Джонсон», которая полностью отвечает за его содержимое.
Сайт ориентирован на физических и юридических лиц из России. Последнее обновление: 27 июля 2018 г.